Tuesday 3 October 2017

Llama just tell you that Llama's are lots of fun



I am currently designing new cards to sell in my etsy store as well as in the shops where I sell my cards around Australia. It has been so much fun getting organised and coming up with these new designs, it's funny how much more motivated one gets when in good heatlth.

I have always loved llamas and totally ecstatic that llama's are all the rage now, great when things you love start trending. This is a simple card featuring an Aztec background. The scarf on the the llama has been paperpieced to add some dimension to the card. I purchased the llama image from KennaSatoDesigns, such a great etsy shop with amazing images for sale.

Challenges entered-

Polka Doodles-Anything goes
Ribbon girls-Anything goes

Thanks so much for visiting my blog and have a wonderful week xx

9 comments:

  1. Oh what a fab card! I love the Llama and the gorgeous paper! Thank you for sharing with us at the Ribbon Girl, good luck and I hope you will join us again.
    Hugs
    Gina xx
    https://www.ribbongirl.co.uk/catalog/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely card, thanks for sharing with Inspiration Destination and we hope to see you again next time. Wendy DT xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love your Llama's card is so fun. La tua carta è molto elegante, grazie per aver partecipato alla sfida Polkadoodles

    ReplyDelete
  4. Awe Love the Llama card - nice job here! TFS

    ReplyDelete
  5. lol...what a fun and beautiful card! Thanks for joining us at Love to Craft! Challenge Blog
    Tina dt

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh what a fabulous image - not one I've seen before. Great card.
    Thanks for stopping by at 613 Avenue Create.
    Hugs Sheryl DT member xx

    ReplyDelete