Saturday 16 September 2017

THE KING OF POP LIVES ON

This is another card that I have been wanting to make for sometime. Michael Jackson is another one of  my favourite singers, I love his music and I have to admit that when he passed away I couldn't get out of bed for two days, I  had always wanted to see him in concert but I never got the chance, I do however listen to his music all the time and he will always live on with his songs that everyone knows. 

On this card the background features the song titles of Michael Jackson's songs. The  background was created on the website Wordle that randomized the titles in all different directions and sizes in the shape of a vinyl record, I am going to have lots of fun using this program. The Michael Jackson image is from HandMade by HandMek an etsy shop featuring lots of great digital images. The hat  and glove have been paper pieced to add dimension to the card and I also added a Bokeh background to add some sparke to the card.




Challenges entered-



Thanks so much for visiting my new blog, I look forward to reading your comments.

Susan xx

1 comment:

  1. You are rocking that background! Another fabulous card and a tribute to an amazing artist--- sad he left the earth in a short life span--- I am happy to see you are back creating and doing the artwork you love to do Susan - keep it up - to me- creating art through paper is relaxing and stress removing - have a blessed week my crafting friend - may you been in good health and prosper---=

    ReplyDelete